Search The Word
Where Do You Find It?
Below are some famiiar Bible passages that people often like to quote. They aren't necessarily trivial, but their references aren't as easily recognized.
So, where do you find them, anyway?
1. Jesus wept.
2. There is no one righteous, not even one.
3. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow eary, they will walk and not be faint.
4. The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
5. For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
6. A man reaps what he sows.
7. Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to me on whom his favor rests.
8. There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven.
9. Let my people go, so that they may worship me.
10. This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.
Bonus - Name That Hymn
"What can wash away my sin? ... What can make me whole again?"
You will find the answer in the word
Church History * The Vision * Ministries
Media Ministry * Pastor's Perspective
Order Of Service * Calendar * Directions
Inside The Tabernacle * Bible Trivia *Guest Book
Return to home page